Monday, December 9, 2013

broken...

Terrible timing... terrible circumstances... terrible whatever. The fact still remains that He asked me for every deep dark corner, convinced me to share those very scary private spaces with Him and I did. How could I not feel broken after three days with a total of 64 words spoken from Him to me. 

So much potential. So much chemistry. So much that could be.










I will keep your crazy under control.He once said to me.





He told me, I will give you six days and 20 hours of attention.

I will pull everything out of the very innermost center of your soul's core.

The worst part is that I should have known better. I should have just stayed the fuck off twitter, stayed the hell away. As if the pain of being put down two years ago wasn't lesson enough, I didn't stay away. I gave everything I had to give. And here I sit today, missing His company, checking my phone every five minutes, tissues close by to catch the tears as I feel it all starting to unravel.

Craving His instructions and stern Dominance, His control, and wishing only for more of this







Your boredom leaves me completely broken... #sixwords



1 comment:

  1. Aw hunny. You already know how I feel about this. I wish I could kick his god damn unworthy ass.

    ReplyDelete