Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The biggest disappointment

So I've officially been released... again. I really thought this one would last. He was so good at pulling my submissive strings. But I guess He got bored... with me, with the situation... whatever. Bored enough to release me.

Boredom doesn't make any sense to me. When I read back over our conversations, think over all the things He said and did, he didn't seem bored or disinterested. But that's what He said. So what else am I gonna do?

But of all the things that this release leaves me disappointed with, the one I am probably most disappointed in is the missed opportunity to actually experience hands on domination. We were going to meet. I was finally going to be able to experience submitting physically to a strong dominant man who had captivated my mind and my submissive spirit.

I was finally going to find out how far I could be pushed, how much I could truly take. I was going to know what it was like to be under the hand of a man who knows how to break me down without breaking me into pieces. I was going to know what it would be like to not be able to charm or manipulate my way out of the hard things. I wanted that so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment