Friday, April 18, 2014

Dreaming

A dream I had once...
I was in my office. We were on Skype. You had issued instructions that I was not to do anything at all that wasn't clearly instructed. Your directions would be thorough, every move directed.
Sitting in my office chair, I saw your face flicker onto my screen and I couldn't help but smile. I saw your eyes light up a little at the sight of me and my submissive soul sighed softly. I heard your voice. Demanding. "Stand. Strip." I thrilled at the directness of the encounter, my smile replaced with a lusty seriousness as I obeyed without hesitation.
Standing before you naked, breathing and trying not to be nervous. "Turn." I turned.  "Stop." I stopped mid rotation with my backside to you. "Stay" I stayed. Focusing on standing still and not fidgeting... giving you unfettered access to me visually while my mind ran wild with visions of your hands wandering over my backside, stroking my hair, swatting my bottom and the satisfied look on your face as my ivory skin pinked up under your swats.
A minute or so passed. "Turn to me." As I came around to face you again, you crooked your finger at me to come to you. I started to take a step. "Crawl." Caught mid-step by the unexpected direction, I fell quickly to all fours and crossed the small area coming to a stop where your feet would have been. Arching my back, my head down, hair falling softly over my shoulders, I hoped to present a pretty picture for you.
"Up. Kneel before My cock. Knees apart, hands behind your back" You said (I had prepared, and had the play cock attached to the drawer of my desk and the monitor of my computer directly above it to, as closely as possible, mimic your positioning if you were here).  I obeyed, kneeling with the cock just touching my lips. Looking up, our eyes met for a brief moment before you shut off your camera and blinked off screen. I swallowed hard and tried to hide the moment of loss I feel when you do that. I kept my eyes on the screen, knowing that you would be watching.
"Breathe deeply of my scent, kitty." came your voice from the dark screen. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. In my mind I could smell the masculine scent of you, the drop of pre-cum on the head of your cock making my mouth water. I felt your cock twitch against my lips and your eyes, filled with lust, on my face. I felt your hand in my hair. The temptation to lick the pre-cum from my lips, flicking my tongue teasingly over your cockhead was so hard to resist.
"Open and look up at me." I opened my mouth obediently, your cock resting on my bottom lip, and my eyes lifted to the place where your face would have been. I waited. You let me sit the better part of a minute. "Kiss my cock. No tongue. Do not suck." I kissed the head of your cock, fighting the urge to lick you, to suck you greedily into my mouth and worship you with my tongue. "Again." I kissed it again. "Again. and again until I tell you to stop." I kissed the tip again. I kissed along the shaft on both sides. I kissed just under the head. I kissed your balls. I kissed again on the tip, my mouth suckled the tiniest bit as I lifted away.
"Slap your right cheek. RIGHT NOW" came the next directions in a very harsh voice. Blushing, my eyes dropped and I slapped my right cheek. "Harder. Do you think I would have been that gentle?" My eyes flew to the monitor, "No, Sir."
"Harder" was your reply. I slapped myself again. I felt the color rise to my cheek where my hand had been. I could hear the difference in your voice... "Better. Open your mouth." I obeyed. "Take your right hand, fist it tightly in the back of your hair and pull your head back just a little." I obeyed. I thought I would feel silly to do such a thing, but I immediately felt myself begin to sink as I imagined your fist in my hair, turning my head to your face.
"Do you want to suck my cock, slut?" I nodded, the best I could with my head held back, my eyes on the screen. Quickly adding... "Yes, Sir. Please may I suck your cock?"
"Push your head onto my cock, take every inch into your mouth, all the way to the base. Apply continuous pressure to the back of your head. I promise you, kitty if it were my hand, the pressure would be heavy. Make sure you apply the same."
I pressed my open mouth over the head of your cock, applying pressure to the back of my head until every inch was in my mouth and the back of my throat. "Stay." I stayed, even as my breath shortened and ran out. My left hand started to come from behind my back as the panic began. "NO. Put your hand back. Tighten the fist in your hair." I tried to lift my eyes to you. I tried not to panic. I put my left hand back behind my back and tightened the fist in my hair, moaning from the added pressure, my pussy wetting... my nipples hardening at the control you were exerting.
"Jerk your head back, do not slip and scrape me with your teeth when you do." I obeyed a bit frantically, gasping for air as your cock slid out of my mouth. "Again." Before I could effectively catch my breath, I was pushing my head back down, my mouth taking your cock in. Holding myself there again, I gagged, my body convulsed with the gagging and I heard you moan as you watched, "I would have thrusted my hips just then, you would have taken me deeper even as you gagged on me." I moaned at your words, at the violent thoughts they invoked.
"Release. Violently again." I yanked my head back again, gasping for air, a line of spit trailing from my lips to the head of your cock. "Again." I hesitated for one last breath before obeying and sliding your cock roughly back into my throat. As I reached your balls with my lips, your next directions came, a harsh edge to your voice. "Slap your left tit... hard... twice, directly on the nipple and next time I say again, you will not hesitate. Do you understand, you fucking disobedient little slut?"
I nodded, my mouth full of cock and my breath stolen. I mumbled, "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir" the best I could and slapped my left nipple so hard it brought tears to my eyes. "Again." I slapped it again, my eyes, watery and filled with lust and pain lifted to find your face on the screen again. You met my eyes and held the contact even as the panic began again.
"Release." I didn't need to be told to snap my head back, I knew what was expected and I obeyed. Gasping greedily for air as the tears that had welled in my eyes slipped down my cheeks. "Again." I did not hesitate but pushed my head violently over your cock and held it there. I looked up to see you stroking your cock to my suffering and I sank deeper. I waited, choking and gagging as I was held there against your body, my mind imagining your hand holding me there, your skin rough against mine, your heartbeat felt through your cock, totally connected to you in a primal unquestionable way. I forgot that I was struggling to breathe. My tongue slipped over your cock and I sank deeper.
"Release" I pulled myself violently off your cock by my hair, the absence of your taste in my mouth almost a physical ache. I remembered to breathe while I had a chance and my lusty, flat eyes met yours again as I watched you stroke yourself. My pussy tingled with want and need. You made me watch, your hand in my hair as your stroked yourself looking down at me. My body writhed, my mouth watered and my breathing became less desperate.
Your breaths were coming shorter, your eyes heavy with lust as your body tightened and readied to cum. "Open your mouth, slut." your demand was harsh and filled with need. I opened my mouth, my right hand still in my hair. "Stroke my cock until I cum." I lifted my left hand from behind my back and stroked the cock in front of me. My eyes never leaving your face. "Beg for my cum, you dirty little girl. Tell me how much you want it. How much you need it. Make me want to give it to you."
I struggle so much with this part, the dismay must have been clearly evident on my face as I searched for the words and tried to get them out of my mouth. You stopped stroking, your eyes raging as you demanded "Don't you want my cum, slut? Do you know how many women would beg me without hesitation for the gift I'm about to give you? Do I need to get one of them to beg me for it? Should I just leave you sitting there with your mouth open and your legs spread wantonly and find someone who can do the simple things I ask her to do?" The look on your face and the tone of your voice inticing a panicked desperation within me.
"No, please Sir, please no... don't leave me. I want your cum, please. Please, please, please may I have it. I need it. I crave it. I love your cum, I love your gifts." Moaning in desperation, writhing with need as the words tumbled out of my mouth with your cock resting against my lips.
"Keep begging." You started stroking your cock again and I followed. I could feel your cock bouncing against my lips with every stroke as I willed the tormented pleas to continue off my tongue. My voice husky, heavy with lust and desperation.
"Swallow me. Both hands on the back of your head, shove your mouth over me. NOW." you growled and I immediately obeyed, taking every inch of your cock into my throat as you pulsed violently, thick ropes of delicious cum sliding hotly down my throat as I listened to you growl and moan your pleasure. I stayed with you in my mouth, hands tightly in my hair, greedily milking you for every drop, I could feel your body shudder and convulse.
As your orgasm relented and your breathing regulated... "Release. Slowly. Arms behind your back, ass on your heels." I did exactly as instructed. Sitting on my heels, back strait, hands behind my back, my eyes watching you in your post orgasmic calm. My pussy dripping for you, my lips swollen and my throat sore, tears drying on my cheeks.
"Cup your face, left hand on your right cheek, trace your thumb over your lips, know that I would comfort your now." I lifted my right hand to my left cheek, laying my cool fingers over the pink skin I had slapped earlier, closing my eyes and nuzzling my cheek to your hand as your thumb skimmed teasingly over my lips, opening my mouth just slightly to suck the tip of your thumb between my lips for a kiss.
Whispering against the pad of your thumb, "Thank you, Sir." a soft moan escapes when I hear you say, "You are a very good girl, kitty. Now bow and stay there while I dress." And I bowed contentedly even as I felt the wetness drip from my pussy to the floor. My nipples wantonly brushing the rough carpet. I was not to be satisfied today... I would be left hungering.
I heard rustling as you settled back in. "You are beautiful when you are bowed to me, kitty." I floated on your words without lifting my head. "Curl up at my feet." I pulled my arms in and my legs, my head resting on the floor at your feet. "Sleep now, sweet kitty. You have served me well, today." As I drifted off, I could feel your feet placed on my back, crossed at the ankles, using me as a footrest. I sighed happily and slipped away to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment