Friday, April 11, 2014

laughing gas

4.11.14

On Tuesday, I had to have a tooth pulled. Not very sexy, I know. But, something rather sexy did happen. 

While I was waiting for the oral surgeon, I was having quite an interesting chat on Twitter with a few people about humiliation play in it's variety of forms and how different Dominants and submissives react to it, what forms of it they love and which forms of it they hate. It was a very hot conversation. 

Involved in the conversation was a newly acquired twitter friend, the Reverend. I like the way he thinks and his direct, no bull shit way of talking about things. I had perused his pictures and some of his tweets and there were many lovely and decadently evil photos of him with knives and floggers and several other owie tools. He is a good looking man. Commanding. Direct. Tempting. Dangerous. So many of my favorite things. 

Apart from our group conversation on humiliation, he had said a couple of things to me in regards to my nerves about having my tooth pulled that had done right well to soothe and calm me... instructing me to imagine my Master having told me to have the dental work done, that it had been taken out of my hands and I was only following instructions (which I happen to be very good at doing). 

Finally the time came to get in the chair and get on with the yanking out of the tooth. I tried to calm myself. I tried to imagine my Master instructing me to be a good girl, to be strong and be calm. To still myself. It worked a little bit, but when the oral surgeon started sticking his needle in my gums, I had a little bit of a panic attack. I actually cried it was so stressful. I couldn't get my mouth to open, I was so nervous. Finally the oral surgeon got really ticked and walked away.

The nurse came over and asked if I wanted to try the laughing gas to help me relax and not be so nervous. At this point I was willing to try anything. So, I was told it would be a few minutes until the gas was available. I used that time to put my headphones in and take a few deep breaths. I was feeling much calmer when the oral surgeon came back over and popped the gas mask thingy over my nose. "Deep breaths, in through your nose, out through your mouth," were his instructions. I started breathing and suddenly my head was swimming and I was sinking.

Images started to float around in my mind. A dark, chilly room. Rough brick walls and cold cement floors. I was naked, cuffed, lashed to a cross with the Reverend behind me... floggers in hand, a wicked grin on His lips. I felt the floggers kiss my skin several times and I sank lower and lower with each blow. I was floating. I felt Him slide up behind me, close. I could feel His clothes against the warmth of my skin. His hand in my hair, fisted tightly. "Open." He growled into my neck, pulling my head back almost painfully. I opened my mouth. 

"Wider." He commanded with a sharp tug on my hair. I moaned, opened wider. "Good... Good... Just like that." He said soothingly. He slid the fingers of His other hand into my mouth and using the handful of hair, He slid my mouth over His fingers several times... roughly yanking my head back and forth to stroke His fingers like a cock. I sank further. The edges blurred. The world disappeared. 

Almost as quickly as it had begun, the edges became less blurry. The fog lifted. The cool, clinical room around me began to sharpen back into focus and the lovely, tempting darkness of the dream slipped away with the last wispy tendrils of laughing gas. 

The extraction was complete. The ordeal was over. I don't know why they call it laughing gas. I didn't laugh at all. But, I am very sure I almost came... at least once or twice and I left that chair purring like a kitten, the flesh on my back craving a floggers' kiss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment