Friday, November 1, 2013

I need...

I am a needy slut. I am a greedy slut. I am a horny, lusty, filthy little girl. I want. I need. I hunger. I crave.

I need your attention. Every day. First thing in the morning. Before I sleep and all throughout the day. I need to be situated close to you in my mind in the mornings. I don't care if it's between your feet, the floorboard of the passenger side of your truck, on your lap, chained to your chair... I don't care where, as long as I can nuzzle your thigh when I think of you through the day, wrap my arm around your leg, kiss the tops of your shoes. As long as you can reach out and pet my hair, put your hand on my throat, slap my face, pull my wet, hot mouth onto your cock. Whatever strikes your fancy when the thought of me sitting there so close to you crosses your mind. I am at your fingertips all day. Any time you need me, reach for me and I will be there.

I need to be tasked by you and often. I don't care what the task is. Try me in this. I am not easily scared off and while a task may make me uncomfortable, may push my limits, give me pause or make me squirm a bit, I will complete it as long as it does not put my real life in danger. I don't care if it is a little task, a big task, simple, complicated, a research task, tweeting, edging, cumming, texting, spanking, writing, whatever you can come up with. I love being tasked by you. I love it when you issue directions to me. Your directions are so perfect. So concise. So detailed. I love following them. Anytime, anywhere.

I want so much of you. I want to see your face. I want to hear your voice. I want your cock. I want to see you stroking it, to see it cumming... knowing that you were thinking of me when it happened. I want to be in your thoughts. I want to be your obsession, the center of your Dominant desires. I want your words. I want your star fucks on twitter. I want your attention. I want to sext, to skype. One day I even want to meet. I want to feel your hands on my skin, to be marked by your lust. I want to see the change in your eyes as you stand over me, your Domination unquestionable.

I crave your control. I crave boundaries, rules, protocol, restrictions, discipline, maintenance. I love it when you want to pick the color of my nail polish, what I wear, who I speak too, panties or no panties, hair up or down, plug or don't plug, cum or don't cum, edge fifteen times then cum. Whatever you desire to control, I desire to let you. I love it when you watch me, when you watch my timelines, when you pay attention to me. I crave conversation with you, knowledge of you.

I hunger to taste your skin. Hunger for your touch, your mark, to know the way you smell. I hunger for your growl in my ear, your teeth in my flesh. I hunger for the darkness in you, the depravity.

I need that perfect, controlling, sexy, amazing, demanding, consistent, irresistible, Sir to adore... to love being His horny, lusty, filthy little slut.




1 comment: