Friday, November 8, 2013

The things I've learned

I am in a very floaty, very happy, very horny place. I'm supposed to be writing, but I can't seem to clear my head enough to figure out what to write about.

Maybe what I have learned about myself in one small day, is a good place to start.

What have I learned today?

I have learned that although I only own 12 pieces of furniture (not counting kid furniture) and my task was to edge and slap each thigh 10 times with my leather, studded slapper on each piece of furniture in my home today, I am actually going to edge 30 times and receive 26 x 30 slaps with a studded slapper today. Turns out, stairs, counters, appliances, toilets, and tub edges all get to be furniture today for my task.

I learned that I do not like the conversations with Sir where we have to discuss something I don't like or want to do. I know it is important to tell Him these things and I am very thankful that He listens.  There are things I am just not ready for yet and I have to speak up when they come up. But I do not like the conversations. I love that He doesn't just give in to me though. He may adjust the plan but the adjustment is going to come at a price to me. Today that price is 180 additional slaps with the slapper during my task... But that is better than the alternative plan that I was almost instructed to carry out when the conversation first came up.

I learned that I will put things in my mouth that I never thought I would. During one of my first conversations with Sir, He mentioned taking a ride with Him in His truck to make a delivery for His work. He said that had I been able to actually take that ride with Him, we would have seen just how many orgasms I could have by the time the round trip was finished. He mentioned that I shouldn't worry if I made a mess, He has leather seats and I could just lick it up when we got back. Not being a big fan of bodily fluids going into my mouth, with the exception of His cum, I sort of brushed over that... I mean, when was I ever really going to be in His truck. So licking my own wetness up off His seat wouldn't really be anything I would have to deal with.

WRONG

*sigh* again....

Edged to the point of leaving a wet spot on my living room table, I was instructed to lick it up... A little grimace, but not to bad.. it wasn't much, the table was clean... ok, suck it up and do what I'm told. Take the video and send it to Him.

Several edges later and a small lake on the floor at the foot of the stairs. Lick it up He says. Huge hesitation. I have wood floors and even though I sweep every day, they just don't stay very clean and this moment is no exception. And it was a lot of wetness this time.

I told Him I was having a hard time forcing myself to follow the instruction. That I was hesitating. I know there is a huge difference between following texted directions and following spoken directions in person. I was kneeling, naked on my living room floor trying to force myself to follow the instructions. I asked Him how that hesitation would be handled if He were here in front of me and then tried to imagine His feet in front of me as I read His reply, "I would grab you by the hair, slap the shit out of you, and force your face in the wetness. While you licked it up, that slapper wouldn't be gentle at all on your ass." I gushed a little and felt myself sink at the thought of that particular violence.

I'm very sure I moaned reading that. What I would have given in that moment for Him to have been really standing in front of me, instead of 600 miles away. I licked the dirty, wet floor... several times, swallowing my own wetness, gagging on it and wishing I had swept the floor this morning.

I am 16 edges in and 16 x 26 swats from my slapper, but they are all self inflicted. I can't help but wonder how incredibly far down I would be sunk right now, it if had been His hands bringing me to each edge and His hands holding the slapper. He terrifies me and thrills me. I can't seem to get enough of Him even when I am doing things I would have never, EVER thought I would be doing...




No comments:

Post a Comment