Friday, November 29, 2013

The balance

A writing found on Fetlife:

She's my submissive, but I love to hold doors open for her.
I flog, cane and torture her for my enjoyment, but I love taking her out to dinner.
I fuck her like a whore whenever and however I like, but I love to buy her pretty things and remind her how special she is to me.
I'm a gentleman, because it gives me pleasure to be a gentleman, it gives me pleasure to make her feel good about herself, it gives me pleasure to dote on the one I care about. And when she smiles and hugs me or drops to her knees just because she's happy to be near me, I know I'm doing things right.
I can be romantic without compromising my authority because my babygirl has learned not to mistake kindness for weakness. Treating her like a lady when I feel like doing so builds her respect for her Sir rather than diminishes it.
She's mine to do with as I please, and sometimes what pleases me most is kissing her hand, asking her how her day was, and whenever I can, holding the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a balance that the author captures in this writing. A balance that I believe is so incredibly vital to any D/s relationship. The balance between romance and Domination that can be maintained even across the miles.

I will want to do every difficult thing He will want me to do. I will crave the hard things, the mind fuck, the absolute Domination of my inner demons.

He will stretch my boundaries, mentally and physically... creating scenarios that I might consider almost hard limits and creating a head space for me to consider those very same situations something to look forward too.

  The situations will be hard, trying, demanding. They are going to be challenging mentally, physically and emotionally. I expect that He will put me through the ringer and push me harder than I've ever been pushed. I will be exhausted, broken, and completely emptied when He gets done with me.

Some of the situations, I won't be able to wait to experience but there are some thoughts and ideas that I will be more than a little terrified of.

But even as much as it scares me, I will want to suffer for Him. I will want to cry and scream and hurt for Him. I will want to take everything He wants to give.

While some of the more intense things aren't going to be things that happen during our early playtimes, I know that the fear and anxiety I feel will not hold me back from doing anything He wants me to do, anything He expects of me. We may just have to work up to a few things.

But, I know that I can do anything He wants of me, because He will bring the balance to every experience. I know that when I have done the things He demands of me, when I have given Him everything I have to give, that He will balance that by giving of Himself to me.

At the end of the hard things, when I am spent, pushed past my breaking point, after the humiliation, the beatings, the torment, when He's broken me and there is nothing left in me except the pure, raw response to Him... When He is done, after He has had His way... He will remind me that I am His, I am His good girl, His little whore. He will remind me that even with mascara running down my cheeks, my hair a complete mess, welts rising on my skin... He will remind me that this when I am most beautiful to Him. He will help me to remember that He is as addicted to me as I am to Him.

The balance during play time is important, but I think it is the balance that happens in our day to day, that is the most vital. Even across the miles this balance plays such an important part in a developing D/s.

There will be moments when He pushes me. Sometimes it will be mentally, helping me to consider certain situations... to put myself in them, under His hand and experience them. Sometimes it will be physically, doing things that make me uncomfortable or that are physically demanding... not wearing panties, "showing" Him certain things, cumming over and over and over and over, or edging to madness... the list goes on and on.

But then there will be times when I ask to sit quietly at His feet and He will let me.

Moments when He will pull me into His lap and strokes my hair, petting me.



There will be times when He reminds me with His words, with His careful attentions that He adores me, that I am His cherished whore (that word is a whole journal post by itself). 


There will be times when He will allow me to kneel for Him. He will know that kneeling for Him settles me, centers me, brings peace to my soul and when I so desperately need that He will bring me to my place... on my knees, between His feet, under His hand. 



And times when He will welcome me  to wrap myself around His feet and rest.


Moments when He will seem to know that I just need Him... and He will give that to me.



It is a delicious balance between the sadistic and the tender... and there will be so much for us to experience together.






No comments:

Post a Comment