Monday, November 18, 2013

thoughts of needs and dinner parties

I need to be overwhelmed with sensation, with words, with pain. I want there to be so much going on that there is no way for my head to process it... that there is nothing for my head to do but to shut down and allow the deeper, most raw parts of me to feel every slap, every pinch, every thrust of every cock into every hole.

Sir has been presenting me with multiple cock scenarios over the last few days. Sometimes He participates, sometimes He watches. Today, we were watching video clips of gang bangs and women sucking off a number of cocks. The clips were hot. They turned me on a little, I like the idea of it but there was no element of violence or danger. Never did the girl seem overwhelmed with what was being done to her.

I mentioned the lack of violence to Sir and the next couple of clips were much hotter. Had much more of an effect on my lower regions. By the time we had watched a couple of those clips I needed to cum. In particular there was a clip of a dinner party. One naked, bound girl in the middle of the table as the center piece, one naked bound girl serving the drinks and another acting as a crawling dessert cart.

This particular scene turns me straight fucking on. My inner slut wars with herself over which of the three girls she would most like to be. The one in the center of the table generally wins... naked, bound, gagged and blindfolded. Legs bent at the knees and arms pinned behind her back, hog tied on her belly... pussy and ass wide open for torment. Hearing the conversations but not being spoken too, feeling fingers, hands, teeth on her skin but not knowing who they belong too. Maybe whispered violence in her ear from a stranger. Would the party guests find it amusing to drop food on her, hot food, cold food... to watch her jump with those sensations and then to leave the food there to dry on her skin. Would they insert food or utensils in her pussy, in her ass? Use their forks to poke her painfully and their knives to draw marks on her skin... terrify her? Perhaps a particularly cruel guest might lift her chest from the table and slide ice cubes under her breasts... her weight, as he releases her, a steady pressure on the freezing cubes against painfully hard nipples. So many beautiful, soft places to pinch, spank and pull on such a centerpiece. Fingers and toes, inner thighs, pussy lips, lips and earlobes, ass cheeks and that sensitive little spot just as the ass meets the thigh, soft hips, long hair, those intensely ticklish patches of soft skin laid over the rib cages... Yes, I believe she is the one I would like to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment