Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Long Distance D/s

Long distance D/s, yes it is a real thing. Yes, it can be intense. Yes, it can last. Not every Master and slave meet in such a way that they can physically develop their relationship. Domination and submission usually begins in the mind long before the physical manifestation of that dynamic, anyway. So, long distance D/s fits right into that. However, having said all that... the other side of this beautiful, intense dynamic is that long distance D/s is hard. It takes a lot of work and commitment from both sides. Not unlike traditional, physical D/s just with a few added challenges.

In this modern day and age with all the technology, long distance D/s is easier than ever, but it is still harbors many challenges.

We spend our days texting each other, stalking each other's twitter acounts, sub-tweeting each other... we've even had a conversation or two over the phone. We are as close to each other throughout the day as being 453 miles apart will allow. He sends instructions, I follow them. We chat, we discuss everything from extreme sexual situations to what work we're doing that day or what fun we're planning in the upcoming weekend. Sometimes, we just cum... or edge me into madness *lusty grins*. The easy to use smart phone cameras, apps and youtube make it more real than just text on a screen.  He has seen me do things to myself that very few people have ever seen. He's seen me do things to inanimate objects that no one else has ever seen me do. He's heard me cum. He's heard me cry with frustration when the edge is totally ragged and still He tells me to stop. He's heard me beg Him for release, thank him and He knows what it sounds like when I say, "yes, Sir".

But there are some things that cannot be shared on any screen or communicated through any photo. He doesn't know the way I smell. He is unfamiliar with the way my skin feels under His hand, against His lips. He cannot see my hesitation at some of His instructions, my blush when I finally comply. He can't feel the quivering pulsing of my body when my orgasm is cut short at His command or the wetness and writhing that is created when I am allowed release.

I don't know what He smells like, what the curve of His neck tastes like or how the scruff on His cheeks would feel against the back of my neck, the inside of my thighs. I don't know how His hand would feel fisted in my hair, swatting my ass, gripping my breasts, or pinching my nipples. What will His fingers feel like against my heated, wet sex the first time He touches me? What will His cock feel like in the back of my throat, how will His cum taste?

Even with all of those complications, long distance D/s can be very intense. All you genuinely need is a good imagination. If you can get inside each other's heads, inside each other's fantasies, if you are committed to keeping it fresh and interesting it can work.

He says that one day we will be face to face. I will kneel at His feet, kiss the tops of His boots. I will know what His face looks like when gives a direction, the way His eyes light up as His control over me deepens. I will know what it is like to beg in His presence, to have my defiant willful moments destroyed with just a look, just a word, just His palm across my cheek. I will hear Him growl in my ear to cum for Him, I will hear Him say good girl and feel Him pet me, as I come floating down from His abuse, His humiliation, His depraved attentions.

I will hear Him cum, feel His body tense as He builds, releases. I will know what His cum tastes like and what it feels like when it dries on my skin. I will be overwhelmed with Him. Together we will walk into a fire hotter than anything I've ever experienced.

Until that day, we will continue to wrap ourselves around each other's minds. We will find every way possible to share those looks, those sounds, there are even ways to share the smells. He is amazingly intense and very, very good at keeping my attention. I can only hope that my submission to Him keeps His attention in the same intense way.

~~~~ 
Hold the heart of a submissive and she will walk through fire for you. Cherish her and she will dance in the flames
 ~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment